When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Laziness


Yuhp, that's the problem. I have been trying to blame it on lots of things, but the problem is laziness. I need to get up at 5am every morning, do my morning routine, get my ducks in a row BEFORE the children awaken, and I need to go to the gym every day. Have you heard me say these things before? Yes, it's because I have. Will I ever learn?

Not to mention the seeming addiction I have to this silly computer. Friends, bloggers, FB peeps, Craig's List bargain friends, I have to say goodbye for a time to focus on those...uh, who are they again? Oh, my children!!! And cleaning my house...and tackling mountains of laundry...and packing! Oh, did I say packing? Stay tuned for more on the new digs!
As an aside, my three year old says his favorite thing to do now is "play on the computer." We are detoxing him now before he ends up in rehab.
This image came from somewhere in Google land I can't remember.

3 comments:

Raquel said...

cant wait to hear about the new house! how exciting!!!! i have been trying to get ahold of you girlie!

Terra said...

that picture was priceless....we all want to do more with our days...all we can do is try.

{cindy} said...

Oh I sooo hear you!
I have to get up at 5 to have some time to myself or my whole day is shot! :)
The computer can be such a "time-suck" for me too, but I am trying very hard to stay off of it during the day when the girls are here and sneak a peek now and then during nap times or when the older two are playing with a friend in the basement...it's tough though!!
Enjoy the day!