When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Monday, May 24, 2010

Crib Bedding and Dream Houses



So I guess it must be hormones, because I have literally spent months looking at 1) Houses; and 2) crib bedding for the new baby girl; and I just never really fell in love with any of it--though I have always known the main style I wanted in both.
And then, today, I found both my dream house and perfect bedding (thanks Jennifer Kennedy (Bakersfield version)) for the bedding link!
So, if anyone finds this bedding for me at like 78% off, let me know!!! LOL! I have super high hopes of making it myself, but I'm just not sure that much time and effort away from my little ones (or not sleeping) can be justified.
As for the house, you know, I was beginning to feel like I shouldn't care so much about the house situation, but I have come around to another point of view. I feel like my job, more than anything, is to make our house a home--spiritually, emotionally, and also physically.
And part of that is passionately creating an environment that is welcoming, peaceful, and beautiful.
Part of that is being happy with my own surroundings so that I can focus all my joy and happiness on my husband and little ones.
Part of that is allowing the passion God has put inside me to create, decorate, and reconstruct, to be put to good use.
So here is my creative passion flowing forth...in dreamy house photos and crib bedding. Not spiritually deep, but an undeniable part of who I am and what I do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey what a great idea to make baby bedding i have made this too see the lot of things i mix all the tings like i make the combination of 2 colors and also designed as baby skirt.




Nursery Bedding