When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day Five-Nagging Voices

I am parpaphrasing, so please check out my Fly Lady links at the right to get the exact baby step and/or mission for the day. I don't want to be a copyright infringer.

Day Five entails: Getting Dressed to lace up shoes- Keeping our sink shining--Reading 2 minutes of Reminders- Looking at our posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom--AND

Every time a negative thought about yourself comes into your head, counterract it by telling yourself positive things instead. This will be a challenge for me since I naturally tend toward self criticism, but I'm gonna try it--and BE SUCCESSFUL DARNIT!!

Kelly's mission today is something I have needed to do for a loooong time...clean the walls in the dining room. Wyatt flings a lot of nastiness around the kitchen during mealtime, especially if I leave him in his seat while I check my email! LOL!

No comments: