When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 7

I took a little break this weekend and then because of the sink fiasco I couldn't even do step one, so now I am on to Fly Baby Day 7:

Today we are going to add a new habit to our before bed routine. Tonight before you hop in bed, pick out what clothes you are going to wear tomorrow. Lay them on a chair, on a shelf or hook in the bathroom or on a hanger on your closet door knob.

This will be tricky for me because I really really like my comfy jammies and sweats. I will try to pull together something that is both comfy and looks reasonable. We'll see how it goes. Oh and this lace up shoe thing? There are not cute shoes that lace up--other than my tennies. Tennies it is. But my sparkly silver flats are nice too. I like to wear them--but if I wear them all day, my feet get sticky and the bottom part where my foot goes starts to stick and come up from the shoe. It's annoying. But they are cute, so I guess I will deal with the sticky foot issue.

2 comments:

R. Hansen said...

Eeww, sticky feet. I don't like that either, but those shoes must be so cute for you to put up with it.

Keep up the great work on your house. I'm going to pay one of the young women from church to come over once or twice a week to play with H. and I. and hold A. so I can get more done. Did I say more? I guess that something is definitely more than hardly anything. ;-)

Dani said...

You've inspired me to re-start the fly lady's methods with baby steps. Last time I did it I just jumped in and did everything. Needless to say, I'm not doing it anymore. Ugh. I just think it's really hard to keep on track when MOPS days roll around or other stuff pops up. How do you handle that?

But I seriously cannot do the lace up the shoe thing. I always kick off my shoes when I get home. So instead I'm going to substitute make sure my bra is on for lace up my shoes. I can't even start my day without that so I think it'll work. We'll see. Tomorrow is Monday, perhaps I'll start then and blog about it too.