When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

If I Could Choose...


...I would wear this outfit or some variation of it, every day. Oh, and if I could be this skinny, it would be great too...

I have ONE favorite pair of jeans that fits when I'm this size (sort of in between 10 and 12). They fit perfectly, come up high enough to hold in my tummy without being too "mom-ish," and have some good stretchiness that holds in all the wiggly parts...I got them at Target years ago, and I've never ever been able to find a pair more flattering or that I love as much. I wear them three days in a row, wash them, and keep wearing them. On laundry day, I wear yoga pants grudgingly.

A friend recently complimented my bum in them and I said, truthfully, "It's the jeans."

Do you have a favorite outfit?

Picture from here: http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2011/03/what-i-wore-wednesday-17/

1 comment:

Raquel said...

oh i love those boots!!!! my favorite pants EVER are my skinny jeans from forever 21 $11, seriously! have you need in there? the store is huge and they have some CUTE stuff (and a plus size section for me!!!)