When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My sentiments have already been written...













My blogging friend Brooke has written everything I have to say tonight in her latest blog post, "Prayer for the End of Pregnancy." Read it here.

My only change is to substitute "Diet Pepsi" for "Diet Coke." I encourage regular reading of Brooke's blog for anyone who likes to laugh and read a great writer. She has a great attitude and way with words. Oh, and we also live parallel lives as she is a former attorney turned stay-at-home mom as well.

I am still accumulating my facts and information for the next part of the Be Fruitful and Multiply post. Incidentally, today, I don't care what I read in there, the way I feel indicates that this should most definitely be our last child. And if that contraction this morning was courtesy of "Braxton Hicks," I say boooooooooo Mr. Hicks. Booooooooooo.

No comments: