When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh Happy Jewelry!


I don't know what it is lately but I have really got a thing for jewelry. I have returned to wearing bracelets and a watch and have even been wearing my silver hoop earrings again. It just feels so stylish to have some bling goin' on. Silly, I know, but sometimes fashion just makes me happy. It's a Proverbs 31 thang. :)

Anyhoo, I also wanted Kya to have a little something special to go with her Easter dress, so I ordered a custom necklace and bracelet from Beadiful Kids. And this is how it turned out! So cute, huh?

Can't wait to get my family all matchy matchy and take some pics! What a nerd, I know, but this is such a fun part of mommyhood and womanhood for me. :) Don't you love this set?


No comments: