When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Monday, October 8, 2007

Laundry

Why is it I cannot finish laundry?

I start it at the beginning of the day with such good intentions, but then...well, everything else seems to take priority. For instance, writing my blog...

Tonight, I WILL finish two loads of laundry including putting away all that I can (both babies are asleep in their rooms, so I can't put theirs away.) What keeps other mommies motivated in this area?

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Tara I am so glad you are blogging. I love reading blogs which is probably why I have a very large pile of laundry that needs to be folded right next to me at this very minute. I am no help with the laundry as it is the bain of my mommy exsitence. I just can't seem to keep it under control. Someday I will tame it but I am not sure when

Dani said...

Yeah Tara! I'm so excited to read your blog!

My thing with laundry is putting it away. So when the dryer goes off I throw the clothes on my bed. Hopefully I put them away before I go to sleep. Although there has been nights when I shove them on the bench instead. But eventually they get put away...like when I can't see the bed and/or carpet anymore. :-)

Sarah B. said...

Hmmmm...I have to say this is a serious problem for me as well. There are stacks everywhere. Then when you need something, you can never find it. For me the hardest thing is finding those baby socks. Sheesh!