When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Monday, October 8, 2007

Introduction

Well, I am finally getting on the blogging bandwagon. I feel a little self-important wanting to share all our family updates with the world, but I suppose you all will read my blog with as much interest as I do yours...are we all just nosey or are we just curious about each other and how each of us lives?



I feel like the more I can glean from others, the more I can enrich our lives and be a better mom and wife, which ultimately is my goal. I have learned so much already from mommies who have become dear friends through the internet--Rossie, Raquel, Dani, Rachel, just to name a few. I am still learning the art of homemaking, the loveliness of listening to the Holy Spirit's prompting in all my daily decisions (I am still working on this--I am a little controlling and learning to "let go and let God" is still very challenging), and incorporating Christian education into every aspect fo my dear childrens' lives.


I look forward to sharing some daily thoughts and looking back on each day with a thankful smile. Thank you for sharing in the journey of life with me.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Raquel said...

yeah! welcome my friend :)