When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Friday, October 29, 2010

Weekly Menu Plan

This is our new weekly recurring menu plan. I don't assign days because I like some spontaneity. Ha! I try to make what I can from scratch, but some things, like my chili, are from cans and spice packets because it's the yummiest EVER! What's your menu plan look like?


Tacos, refried beans, rice

Spaghetti and meatballs, homemade bread, and salad

Chicken salad in pita bread, fruit jello

Chile verde chicken over rice with salad

Hamburgers and tater tots with salad

Homemade chili and cornbread

Chili mac and grilled zucchini

Alternate: Breakfast for dinner


1 comment:

Ginger said...

For a loooong time, like YEARS, I was in a chili, vegetable soup, tacos, spaghetti routine....with frozen pizza thrown in here and there. This tended to be our routine especially during cold months. HOWEVER, we have recently discovered www.e-mealz.com ! We're huge Dave Ramsey fans and he actually endorses this website as a way to create fast, easy, CHEAP meals for your family. It has given us so many new ideas for dinner and has also helped us control our grocery budget. I still throw in my chili and spaghetti here and there, but we've had a good time trying new things.

I've loved keeping up with you! I haven't had time to blog lately because my house is full of babies during the week. I'm keeping two infants in addition to my own two little ones! I've officially lost my mind!!!