When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kitchen Happenings

Here is a view from our new front window to our new front porch: The red kitchen of happiness:

Gingerbread men made by small children:

Gingerbread men making group (minus Addie and Hudson-not pictured but present.)

Caden eyeing the dough boys



This kitchen beckons me to make and bake, create and love, mop and sweep and mop some more. It is a dream of a kitchen and I will forever be thankful for every nook and cranny therein.



2 comments:

brooke said...

Your new home is beautiful. All I can say girl is that I relate to so much of what you say. I've been awol lately in the blogging world but as I got back on the computer tonight, the first blog I came to was yours.

Little Addie is the cutest thing ever. Love that chubba bubba!

Lynette said...

Love your new kitchen. I am so happy for you and your family.