Inspired by the beautiful home I visited last night, I am doing a little redecorating today. I am starting in the kitchen with the following goals:
1. Declutter all surfaces.
2. Thoroughly clean all surfaces and floors.
3. Make sure all dishes are clean and put away.
4. Clean crock pot.
5. Start dinner around 4:00 and make a delicious dessert.
6. Write four thank yous.
7. Start secret sister gift and make present for Ilona's birthday.
8. Touch up paint in the kitchen and add one decorative element.
I received a special gift from my MOPS secret sister last night--a new mug and some Lipton Mango green tea. YUMMY! I am starting the day right with a little caffeine (only 12 mg) and a delicious warm beverage to help my demeanor be calm and loving (we'll see how long that lasts! Everyone is still sleeping; LOL!)