When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Saturday, September 11, 2010

Chicken Coop, Ridiculously Big Bathroom...and Other New House Stuff

This is the new chicken coop. I think it cost Scott like $20 after all was said and done. The fencing was free from our neighbor, the wood was scrap Scott got from a contsruction site.

One of the rooms of our new house that makes me smile EVERY time I go in is this bathroom. It is immense. We could put a bed in there and call it good. The bath tub fits our whole family. Scary thought, I know...

Here's a picture of Caden in the bathroom that really punctuates its massiveness. I have some decorating to do, I know!


Here's me on the tractor a week or two after I had Addie (got some weight to lose mama!)



This is the view from the front porch--Miss Judith's horse corrals. I have no idea where the horses were this day. They are always right out front.


I just love it here. I'm finally home!!!

No comments: