When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dress up anyone?
















This week, we inherited what could be the most coveted little girl item in the world--an entire trunk of princess dress-up clothes. No room in the house is safe from the drizzling of jewels, garlands, dresses, shoes, crowns, gloves, or booties contained in its hallowed trunkiness. Thanks Kevin for the hand me downs...I think. Now my kids wear heels more than I do.

4 comments:

Raquel said...

FUN! Jakey loves to dress up, to bad there are no little girls here for him to play with. i guess i will know on Tuesday what we are having

R. Hansen said...

Now you need to inherit a prince chest with a sword of virtue and shield of truth or vice-versa...I can't remember. H. loves his. :-)

Raquel, how exciting!!

Lynette said...

Looks like fun!

brooke said...

I'm so jealous you inherited that awesome trunk. I love that your little boys are getting in on the action too. My kids run around in super hero costumes and princess dresses interchangeably.