When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Friday, February 15, 2008

Hallelujah for the New Week!

I am so thankful for this new week with renewed energy and new ideas. I have had so many great pieces of advice since the last post, and so much has changed for the better that I thought I'd better update lest everyone think I am still miserable! LOL!

I have joined the gym (LOVE IT!) at the advice of several people, who find it both energizing and relaxing. I am getting up earlier and spending quiet time alone. I have unsubscribed to some of my email groups that were sucking my time away from my family, and I am taking more time to myself to regroup. All of these things coupled with the added gifts of housecleaning (THANK YOU IN-LAWS!) and flowers from my sweet hubby have made this week a fabulous new adventure! I have found renewed patience and energy to love and play with the kids, and it FEELS GREAT!!!!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

God is so good to give us refreshment when we need it most. I am so excited that you have a house keeper, that is so awesome. You will have to let me know how you are liking the gym because I have been wanting to join one, are you going to one on our side of town. I have to start getting up early for my quiet time too. I so notice a difference in my day when I do that! Take care!!

HAPPYHANERHOME said...

I am going to Total Fitness by Target. www.totalfitnesscenters.com

I hope you go! Iw ould love to have another workout partner! :)