When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Saved by the Grandparents

Yet another last minute save by my fabulous in-laws. Just when I thought I couldn't take another moment in two year old tortureville, in swooped my mother in law to save the day! She and her lovely hubby took Kya for four hours this afternoon!!!! And I got to do some painting (see picture above) of the now infamous unfinished living room wall, prepare some bows for samples at the bow making party I am hosting on Friday, and clean a small portion of the kitchen. :) How refreshing! I also got to spend some much needed one on one time with baby Wyatt. He has laryngitis from coughing so much so he is all raspy and sad. :( But, he's still smilin...cuz that's just what he does. I should take a lesson from that kid.

What a tremendous blessing to have the best in laws IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!! Did I mention my mother in law also listened to me rant and rave about the healthcare profession for half an hour? (after having Kya for four hours!) That is true love. I LOVE YOU GRAMMIE!

1 comment:

Raquel said...

your wall looks awesome!!!!!