When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Friday, October 9, 2009

Up and up In the Haner Home











I love the Target brand Up and Up. I have been buying their baby soap, baby wipes, and a myriad of other things and been very very satisfied. Anyone else love the Up and Up Target brand?

Anyway, "up and up" is fitting to describe the latest additions to the Haner home. First, we finally gave in and got bunk beds (well, they were actually given to us by the Reyniers-THANKS FRIENDS!!!) and they are ever so fabulous. The kids always fight over who will sleep on top, but otherwise, it is a great space saver, and fun new way to maximize our shrinking house.
Also, on one of the 100 degree days last week, I brought the play structure inside (given to us by the neighbors--THANKS SMITHS!!) and the kids had a blast. Note Kya's favorite new "shirt," given to us by the Schneiders--I keep trying to explain, "this is not appropriate attire for everyday wear..." But it's pink and shiny, so my words mean nothing.
If you are reading this on Facebook and would like to follow our blog, please do so at: http://hanerhome.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Raquel said...

CUTE bunk beds!!! i love the up and up products too, EXCEPT for the cleaning wipes they leave horrible streaks on my counters. but i love the baby wipes!!!

HAPPYHANERHOME said...

I never buy cleaning products from anywhere except Melaleuca, so that's covered, but that's two people now who don't like the up and up cleaning wipes and one that doesn't like the up and up swiffer mop wannabes. Good to know! Streaks are no good. My current favorite thing is a cleaner from Melaleuca called Tough and Tender. I buy the concentrate and have a mixing bottle in the kitchen, and each bathroom. It's da bomb.

mommyof5 said...

i love the diapers, they work really well. are you selling melaluca tara??? i used to sell it to. we loved the stuff

Lynette said...

Cute bed! I love the Up and Up brand too. I just love Target anything!

Janelle said...

The beds look great in their room!