When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is it a Farm or a Zoo?


Nope, it's just us, the Haner family. Lately, our family has enjoyed more chaos than usual though which lends much more of a "zoo feeling" to our household. We are not sure why...for what is God preparing us? The third baby, that's what I think! I have had more than a few household/family/memory/computer/electronic gadget mishaps lately that have been preparing my heart and mind for, well, complete and utter CHAOS! I'm pretty sure God is allowing me to see that the world will not stop because I can't control every little detail around here. Good thing too because soon there will be two toddlers and an infant reminding me of this daily! Prayers appreciated!


No comments: