When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2



Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wyatt is Walking!


Well, sort of...the little spiky haired guy takes about two unassisted steps--pretty good for nine months old though! He loves to eat, terrorize the cat, and play ball (we roll it back and forth on the ground--he's not a child athlete prodigy or anything (YET!!!).) He is a momma's boy and cries if I even leave the room to get a bib, but I am assured this is just a phase (Lord, I HOPE so!) He is sleeping through the night MOST of the time now (phew!) and is generally a very happy, curious and loveable little bundle. Hope you all are well and that your bundles are as interesting and inspiring! :) I learn so much about myself (good and bad) from these little critters every day.

No comments: